Think rich, bai!

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Oisssst... there's a wonderful new channel I've discovered on TV. Pero naa ra sa cable. It's called Wealth Channel TV. It educates people about wealth and financial intelligence. Have you read Rich Dad, Poor Dad? You will love this channel.

Naa siya sa Channel 44 (Sky Cable).

(I've read Bo Sanchez's latest book, 8 Secrets of the Truly Rich, and I simply loved it! Daghan practical suggestions on how, and why, to become rich, truly rich, meaning materially as well as spiritually wealthy. Dili man evil ang kwarta, di ba? It can be used for evil, yes, but it can, and should, also be used as an instrument to do good. So my dream is to become a millionnaire someday hehehe... The more wealthy you are, the more people you can help. The next book I'm going to read is Think Rich, Pinoy! by Larry Gamboa.)

Posted by Dante at 9:29 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment